11, Nevett Crescent, MOUNT HELEN, VIC 3350
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN QUIET MOUNT HELEN LOCALE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: The virtual tour will be uploaded as soon as possible.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 11 Nevett Crescent, Mount Helen.
Hidden away from the hustle and bustle of inner city living, this four bedroom, two storey family home boasts not only spacious living areas, but also a quiet lifestyle backing onto natural bushland.
• 4X Bedrooms: All bedrooms with built in robes and ensuite to master.
• Downstairs Study or 5th Bedroom
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, vanity and toilet.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, spa bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• 2X Spacious Living Rooms.
• Heating/cooling: Ducted gas central heating and evaporative cooling throughout upstairs, split system to Dining area, gas log fire to rear family room and gas heating to front family room. Please note: Individual split systems to bedrooms are non-functional and to be removed at an undetermined date.
• Full internal laundry.
• Rear undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Storage shed to rear yard.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double lock up car garage with direct access to the residence and externals.
• Short drive to Buninyong CBD.
• Short drive to Mount Clear School Precinct.
• Close to Mount Helen eateries.
• Close to Federation University.
• Close to Ballarat Technology Park & IBM Centre.
• Close to Early Childhood Schools.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
2 Car Garage
Built in robes