12A, Smith Street, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
Living the Good Life
Located in a great central area of Daylesford and an easy walk to the town centre, this attractive home has been beautifully transformed to create bright, stylish and spacious living – perfect as a low maintenance permanent home, rental investment or weekender.
Set privately behind a tall and secure front fence, the residence features flexible open plan living with fresh décor, high ceilings and flooded with north light while the superb new kitchen has quality appointments, appliance cupboards and loads of storage. With 4 bedrooms there is plenty of space for family and visiting friends, or maybe reserve one room as a study/home office (NBN connected).
The house is sited towards the front of the property creating a very large private back garden. Enjoy the garden and birdlife from the wide undercover patio – ideal for outdoor living and entertaining. The rich volcanic soil here is perfect for vegetable gardens and fruit trees.
This inviting and private property is close to Cliffy’s Café, Beppe Kitchen & Bar, the popular Sunday Market and Farmers Arms Hotel, schools and medical services.
Inspection is by appointment only so please contact Rae Corris 0408 358 772 to arrange a suitable time.
• 4 bedrooms – 2 with built-in robes
• Open plan living with timber floors, double privacy/shade blinds, French doors to north facing balcony
• Brand new kitchen with pyrolytic electric oven, induction cooktop, appliance cupboards, loads of storage and bench space. Adjoining laundry with plenty of storage
• Central bathroom with walk-in large shower, vanity, toilet
• Huge west facing undercover patio – perfect for entertaining and relaxing
• Ducted heating, split system airconditioning/heating. Natural gas instant HWS
• All services connected – power, natural gas, town water, sewerage, telephone and NBN
• Established gardens with mature shrubs and trees, including a tall gingko tree, lawns, rich soil
• Double garage with wood heater, concrete floor, power, plenty of space for workshop. Potting shed, secure fencing all round
• Land area approx 883 sq.m.
• General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS****
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.
2 Car Garage