135, Napier Street, CRESWICK, VIC 3363
Position Plus Potential in Sought After Area
Situated in popular Creswick, this solid weatherboard home is sure to impress and has instant appeal for a young family, first home buyer, investor or savvy renovator.
Upon entry you will be delighted with the warmth & charm this property presents, and if you love living in a family-friendly community, surrounded by schools, shops, then this property could be just what you’re looking for.
• Boasting three generous sized bedrooms, two with built in robes, serviced by a central family bathroom with a separate toilet for convenience.
• The kitchen, with lots of cupboard space, also includes an IXL woodstove, dishwasher, electric/gas cooking with a dining and family area to the side
• The cosy living room leads off from the large entrance foyer with beautiful decorative cornice right throughout the house
• Views of the beautiful established treed front garden
• All year comfort with natural gas ducted heating and two split systems
• Outside there is a double garage, plus double carport both having easy access to the house and secure backyard with a large shed and chicken coop at the rear
• Complete with school bus stop nearby and walking distance to the Primary School
• Enjoy the busy, country atmosphere Creswick has to offer, all whilst the hub of the town is only a short walk away.
2 Car Garage