15, Ford Street, GLENLYON, VIC 3461
Village life with stunning rural views
A rare opportunity to purchase 2.9HA of land in the heart of one of Victoria’s most naturally beautiful locations – Glenlyon. Surrounded by sprawling farms and with stunning north facing views over rural landscapes this level land on 2 separate titles has approved plans for a house with swimming pool and attached garaging. This property provides an enviable rural lifestyle with the benefit of the region’s best attractions on your doorstep.
The wider surrounding region is famous for some of Victoria’s best artisan produce and vineyards together with a host of outdoor and wilderness attractions. This central location, less than a 5-minute walk for coffee or aperitifs from the renowned Glenlyon General Store and monthly farmers market at the historic Community Hall, could be the perfect site for your country lifestyle home.
• Extensive northern aspect
• 2 titles 1.1HA and 1.77HA
• Surrounded by never to be built out farm zone
• Power available at the site
• Moments from the Glenlyon General Store, Loddon River and Falls, Mineral Springs Recreation Reserve and the school bus stop.
• Only 10 minutes-drive to Daylesford and 15 minutes to Kyneton.