21, Malmesbury Street, WENDOUREE, VIC 3355
SPACIOUS LIVING IN THE HEART OF WENDOUREE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 21 Malmesbury Street, Wendouree.
Located within just a short drive from Stockland Wendouree & Wendouree Schools, this spacious three bedroom home features built-in wardrobes, spacious living area and much, much more!
• 3X Bedrooms: All bedrooms with built in robes.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Electric cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher, pantry and ample storage.
• Combined Kitchen/Dining Area.
• Separate Living Area to front of home.
• Heating/cooling: Ducted gas central heating, ducted cooling, electric panel heater to Hallway & Kitchen/Dining area, ceiling fans to front facing bedroom.
• Full internal laundry.
• Rear decked undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed and landscaped rear yard.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants.
• Parking: Double lock up car garage with direct access to externals and double carport.
• Short drive to Stockland Wendouree.
• Short drive to Public & Private Schools.
• Short drive to Ballarat North Industrial Park.
• Close to Shops.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
2 Car Garage
Built in robes