23, Haines Street, CRESWICK, VIC 3363
Location and Convenience - Looking to Downsize or Invest
Upon entry you will instantly be impressed with the warmth & charm this property presents, an abundance of natural light on offer. Solid and well presented, this three-bedroom brick veneer home provides every comfort you need, situated in an ideal quiet location within walking distance to the historic town of Creswick with its shops, cafes and train station and all just 20 minutes from Ballarat CBD.
• Three good sized bedrooms, with carpet and built-in robes.
• Large light filled living room with a split system ensuring year- round comfort.
• Open plan dining area adjoining the functional kitchen with gas oven and electric appliances including a dishwasher.
• Bathroom featuring a bath, shower, and vanity making it ideal for families.
• Ideal for the investor or first home buyer with nothing to do just move right in.
• Low maintenance 460m2 yard with a small garden shed, side access and beautiful gardens complete the picture.
This beauty could be your new address or add to your investment portfolio. Enjoy the vibrant country atmosphere Creswick has to offer, with the hub of the town only minutes away.
1 Car Garage