25, King Street, CRESWICK, VIC 3363
Charming Country Cottage in a Great Location
Situated in a highly sought-after location, this pretty three-bedroom home is sure to catch your eye. It has recently undergone a full-scale renovation, with significant upgrades to the bathroom and kitchen, as well as freshly polished floorboards and a newly painted interior and exterior.
The Creswick home is located in close proximity to a shopping centre, schools, public transport and accessible sporting facilities and is ideal for those seeking a lifestyle built around community and peacefulness.
Details of the home include:
– Three large bedrooms with BIR’s, master ensuite with a stunning clawfoot bath and sheik home office with ample natural lighting
– Updated, custom built spacious kitchen with stone benches and top of the line stainless-steel appliances & extensive storage space
– Open plan living and dining areas in a comfortable setting with ambient natural light.
– Two spacious living areas
– Renovated bathroom with a beautiful walk-in shower and separate toilet
– Year round comfort with both split system cooling, ducted natural gas heating and a free-standing wood heater
– Set on a flat block, along a beautiful tree lined street. With a gorgeous white picket fence and fully enclosed yard with new outdoor sensor lighting
– Beautiful light fittings and freshly painted interior and exterior.
– Solar power, new decking to the entrance of the home and stunning window shutters
– Fabulous, quiet location with crown land at the rear for bushwalking with the school and centre of town being a short walk away
– Ideal for an investor or someone looking to move straight in with nothing to do.