25, Little Street, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
Central Located Development Prospect
Centrally located within walking distance to the cafés, galleries, and restaurants. Located on a 1126m2 block, sitting high on the hill with long views to the east. This home features 3 good-sized bedrooms, a spacious lounge & dining area. Large country-style kitchen with gas and wood-fired stove, high ceilings throughout, and solid timber floors. Original period features include decorative cornice, picture rails in the front section of the house, columns to the front covered veranda with double-hung windows.
This property can be a marvelous family home with the scope to renovate, extend & landscape the block to your taste. It also offers the astute investor the opportunity to offer the home on the permanent rental market, renovate to use on the holiday let market, or sub-divide to further develop the property.
• 3 Good sized Bedrooms
• Central Family Bathroom
• Large dining room & separate lounge
• Separate Laundry/Powder Room & toilet
• All town services electricity, natural gas, town water & sewerage.
• Close to the local schools
• General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire Council – with subdivision/redevelopment potential STCA.