43, Hepburn Road, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
Daylesford Hideaway on Half Acre Allotment
Perfectly positioned between Daylesford & Hepburn Springs this generous allotment of 2007ms (half an acre) this property has a lot to offer. The main residence comprises 3 bedrooms with an open plan living/lounge area with a natural skylight and polished floorboards. The large bathroom boasts a corner spa bath overlooking the treetops, a separate shower, toilet, and double French door access to the covered balcony.
Outside the separate garden, studio offers a good space to work from home, a creative space, or as a sleepout for guests visiting. An undercover gazebo is a great space for entertaining and the garden meanders down to direct access into the Regional Park, perfect for bushwalking or can also be used as separate vehicle access via a bush track back to the main Hepburn road.
This property would make a perfect private country weekender, an ideal offering as a permanent rental or the lucrative holiday letting market. Currently tenanted as a permanent rental property on a 3-month lease starting March 2022.
– 2007m2 Zoned General Residential
– All Town Services Connected – NBN internet available, Rainwater collection tank
– Under house storage, 2 x Garden Shedding, Outside entertaining gazebo
– Garden studio surrounded by lovely established trees
– Currently, let on the rental market for 3 months (starting March 2022)