5, Theobald Street, WENDOUREE, VIC 3355
NESTLED IN A QUIET STREET OF WENDOUREE, YOU'LL FIND THIS IMMACULATE SINGLE BEDROOM FLAT
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: The virtual tour will be uploaded as soon as possible.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 2/5 Theobald Street, Wendouree.
Located in the heart of Wendouree, this recently repainted single bedroom unit is perfect for a first-time renter.
• Recently repainted & floor coverings throughout.
• 1X Bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
• Bathroom/Laundry: Offering shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: Freestanding 600MM Electric cooktop/oven and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Lounge Area.
• Separate Living Area to front of home.
• Heating/cooling: Gas heating and compact air conditioner to Lounge area.
• Rear undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear courtyard.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants.
• Parking: Single carport with lockable shed fitted.
• Close to Shops.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• Close to Schools.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
Built in robes