54, Cinnamon Drive, LAKE GARDENS, VIC 3355
The address just about says it all but wait till you step inside this beauty. From the front entry the features are endless , polished blackwood timber flooring ,double glazed windows throughout, 2.7m ceilings, LED lighting, zoned central heating and evaporative cooling.
– Comprising of 4 bedrooms, master with WIR, a huge ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiling, large shower compartment separate WC and double bowl vanity.
– A generous living /dining space, three more bedrooms with WIR or BIR a family room and or study.-
– Main bathroom with shower and free-standing bath plus a separate WC and powder room.
– The kitchen is to dream for, double bowl sinks wrapped up in stone bench tops, soft close joinery, butler’s pantry adds to the functionality of this kitchen.
– The property also has solar boosted hot water system ,6.6kw solar panels.
– A low maintenance lot of 450m2 with automated sprinkler system to the front garden, outdoor concrete paved area for setting up the BBQ, and if you are in need of some exercise you can stroll across the road to Ballarat’s famed Botanical Gardens and Lake Wendouree.
– If you are commuting to Melbourne, it’s a leisurely stroll to Wendouree Rail or for shopping you have a choice of Stockland or the Wendouree Shopping strip.
– For schools you are within close proximity of Ballarat Grammar Howitt St Primary or a bike ride around the Lake to St Pats, College or Loretto.
This home has been meticulously finished off and is the perfect option if you are looking to downsize or simply looking to invest in quality real-estate.
2 Car Garage