789, Linton-Carngham Road, SNAKE VALLEY, VIC 3351
Freshly Renovated Home in the Heart of the Valley
This property sits on a block size of 3045m2 with a fresh, tasteful renovation in the heart of the beautiful country town of Snake Valley.
– Home boast 3 good sized rooms with fresh neutral colours throughout.
– Kitchen includes pantry, Laminex benchtops with gas cooktop and stove overlooking the open floor dining and living area with ample space.
– Bathroom is perfectly set up with bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
– Laundry includes sink, bench space and cupboards with an additional separate toilet nearby.
– To be comfortable in all seasons the property is fitted with a large split system.
– Instantaneous gas hot water, NBN, sewerage are all connected with the township at your front door.
– A 3 bay carport area with direct access to the home, this area could also be utilised as an outdoor entertainment area.
– Large 6×9 shed with sliding door access is perfect for a workshop, office or studio with concrete floor and power.
– Other extras outside include apple tree stables, feed room, dog pen and well fenced rear paddock perfect for dtarting your own hobby farm.
Snake Valley is a fantastic township including general store, pub, schools, bus stops, playgrounds, skate park, open parklands and much more. The town is full of friendly locals ready to welcome you with open arms.
Snake valley is close to Ballarat and only 20 minutes from the Lucas and Delacombe shopping complex. Call Jake Clark from PRD Real Estate on 0400194418 to book your own private inspection today.
2 Car Garage