79, Bailey Street, CLUNES, VIC 3370
Heritage Compliments the New with this Architecturally Designed Home
Positioned in a convenient location with stunning views across Clunes, sits this beautifully architectural designed home on a large sized allotment of 963m2 (approx.). Upon entry you will be instantly impressed with the warmth & charm this property presents, an abundance of natural light & spaciousness on offer.
– Boasting three generous sized bedrooms, (master with ensuite & large WIR) serviced by a central family bathroom with separate toilet for convenience.
– The modern kitchen with appliances includes a dishwasher, Belling gas & electric cooking, butler’s pantry and is open plan to the living area
– The living area, like the rest of the home is full of natural light, with beautiful red stringy bark flooring & encapsulates views of Clunes whilst being open plan to the casual dining area
– Outside the studio/garage has a range of possibilities complete with shower – toilet and would be ideal for a home gym, salon or home office if working from home has become the norm
– Rest assured you will be warmed throughout by the free-standing wood heater & enjoy comfort year-round with split system cooling
– The fantastic outdoor, decked area is a great spot to sit and enjoy the views, all whilst watching the children play at the park.
– Overall, the low maintenance yard is ideal with an abundance of fruit trees, dog runs water tanks front and side access, perfect for storing the caravan or boat
– Enjoy the historic, country atmosphere Clunes has to offer, all whilst the hub of the town is only a short walk away.
4 Car Garage