July 2nd, 2022ESG in Ag Conference
Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) is arguably the biggest move seen in agriculture, with consumers demanding a high level of product integrity and proof of source.
This conference offers the opportunity to learn more about what ESG means for farmers and their market partners.
Thursday 28 July, 9.30 am to 5 pm – $23pp (including GST) at La Trobe University, Wodonga.
Drinks, dinner from 6 pm – $40 pp (including GST, drinks at own cost) at the Albury Club, Kiewa St, Albury.
Guest speaker and celebrity chef
TICKET FOR CONFERENCE AND DINNER + BOOKING FEE ($4.50) = TOTAL $67.95
- ESG – Finance opportunities
- Sustainability frameworks
- Supply Chain – Red Meat
- Supply Chain – Wool
- Supply Chain – Retail
- Producers’ perspectives
- On-farm emissions
- Q&A panel session.
- Rosemary Bissett – Head ESG Risk, National Australia Bank
- Edwina Clowes – Manager Sustainability Frameworks and Stakeholders, MLA
- Jason Colosimo – Head of Commercial and Strategy, Coles
- (more speakers to be announced).