1, Angus Street, SKIPTON, VIC 3361
Great Entry Level Opportunity Into The Market
Start your real estate portfolio with an approximate yield of 4.93% and a reliable tenant willing to stay.
• This home sits on allotment of 605m2 (approx.) and includes 3 good sized bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms include built in robes with plenty of storage.
• Be comfortable year-round with the split system and gas heater.
• The kitchen has plenty of natural light and is outlined with a traditional timber kitchen which includes a gas stove top and oven.
• Outside you have an easy to maintain garden and lawn, double bay carport and a separate bungalow that includes its own bathroom. Perfect for a mancave/she shed, teenage retreat or office.
• Currently the property is tenanted for $275 per week the until the 28th of January.
• Skipton is a great location with amenities such as cafe, school, sporting facilities, shopping centre & health services just to name a few.
• Skipton is 40 minutes from Ballarat’s town center, 90 minutes to Melbourne’s CBD and 80 minutes from Geelong.
For more information, please contact Jake Clark or a member of the PRD sales team today.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **
Built in robes