10, Malmsbury Road, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
“THE COACH HOUSE”, A PRIVATE COUNTRY RETREAT
This unique private property is perfectly located at the entrance to Daylesford, on a 1000m2 approx. block, just a short stroll to the Farmers Arms, the famous Cliffy’s, Beppe’s Italian, restaurants, cafes and stores. Views to Wombat Botanical Gardens.
The ground floor contains the huge main bedroom with BIR and ensuite featuring a bath. The open plan living area moves seamlessly from the kitchen to the lounge, to the dining room which has double doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area. The double-height lounge area provides a feeling of space whilst the cosy timber lining boards encompass you. Off the lounge, you will find the “snug”. Currently used as a second living area this space could be used as a 4th bedroom, with the study converted to an ensuite
Mature landscaped gardens with private outdoor entertainment space. The house has been recently updated with new kitchen, bathrooms and floor coverings. Currently used as a private residence but has previously been used as a very successful holiday let and is perfectly suited as a stylish weekender or rental investment.
• 3-4 bedroom residence sited amidst private established gardens
• Contemporary country styling with high open plan
• The second living area adjacent to lounge could be 4th bedroom
• Entertainers kitchen has a gas cooker, dishwasher
• Bright bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
• Sheltered rear veranda leading to secluded rear entertainment area
• Separate workshop/studio/storage shed
• All services connected, gas log fireplace and air-conditioning
• Short walk to Farmers Arms, Cliffy’s, cafes and stores
An inspection will impress and by appointment or at scheduled open times