100, Kierces Road, POOTILLA, VIC 3352
Mud Brick Charmer on acre in Country Setting
The charming two-bedroom mud brick property set approx. 6.5 kms to the Western freeway just off the Daylesford Road and provides ease of access to both Melbourne and only 10 mins from Ballarat. The open plan design makes for a cosy space with the lounge room offering a solid wood heater for those cold winter nights and spilt system to ensure year-round comfort.
– The light filled country style kitchen include gas and electric appliances, dishwasher, ceiling fan, blackwood cupboards and benchtops and all with enough room to house a dining table.
– Large bathroom / Laundry with timber lined walls, ornate claw foot bath, vanity, shower and slate flooring.
– Outside improvements boast a large 3 room workshop currently being used as a studio with wood heater, power and windows to allow natural light ideally suited for those working from home being a trades person or budding artist.
– Double garage and carport ensure ample space to park car or boat.
– 5 x water tanks supplying water to dwelling and gardens.
Beautiful country style gardens with established trees and shrubs and ample room for vegie garden, all in this idyllic quiet location. This home ticks a lot of boxes for house hunters seeking a combination of country living with close proximity to town and services.
2 Car Garage