102, Norman Street, BALLARAT NORTH, VIC 3350
Spacious Family Home On Elevated Block With Views
This architecturally designed 1970’s family home is set in one of Ballarat’s sought after locations and has been immaculately maintained throughout. A well loved & cared for home set high up on the hill of Ballarat North, on a large allotment of 780m2 (approx) with stunning views. Your immediate private inspection is recommended!
• Built in the 1970’s, this solid brick-built family home has been home to the same family for over 30 years
• Comprising of four well laid out bedrooms, all with BIR’s (master with separate WIR & ensuite) plus large family bathroom with separate toilet
• Upon entry, you are greeted by a large sunken formal lounge/dining area offering a gorgeous, featured open fireplace for additional comfort
• Step through to the refreshed kitchen that provides updated stainless steel appliances, electric cooking & stone benchtops combining with an open dining area
• Follow on to another separate, lounge area that overlooks the outdoor decked entertaining area, there is also a third rumpus room/mens den located downstairs for toy play
• Further features include stained glass, gas central heating, 2x split system air conditioners, an abundance of storage & stunning built in spa
• The rear yard offers plenty of space for kids & pets to play with established gardens & fernery and a long driveway leading to the oversized carport with rear access if required
• A wonderful location just a short drive into the Ballarat CBD with public transport nearby.