105, Wallaby Road, WHEATSHEAF, VIC 3461
3 BR Home with Studio on 5 Acres Close to Daylesford
A tranquil bushland retreat in popular Wheatsheaf, just 10 minutes from the cafés, stores and galleries of Daylesford township. The property adjoins Wombat State Forest so there are hundreds of acres to explore right at your doorstep.
The property has lovely lawn areas around the house, established trees and shrubs with a bushland backdrop. Resident kangaroos visit frequently along with colorful native birds, wallabies, echidnas and the occasional koala.
The property comprises a well presented and low maintenance 3 bedroom home with adjacent studio apartment that offers an independent space for additional accommodation, office or art/music studio.
The residence has a long front entry verandah, bright open plan living-dining-kitchen area, 3 bedrooms, bathroom with separate toilet, and laundry. A double carport links the residence and studio, providing direct undercover access to both. The studio has a spacious main room with kitchenette (no cooking facilities) and ensuite bathroom.
A lovely and versatile property ideal for permanent or weekend living. Inspections by appointment only or as advertised.
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen. High ceilings with timber beams, timber wall panelling & polished timber floors
• Wood fire plus split system heating/airconditioning
• Long front verandah overlooking lawns and bushland
• Kitchen has large walk-in pantry, gas and electric stove as well as a traditional woodstove with water jacket for hot water heating (electric HWS also)
• 3 bedrooms, each with built-in robes
• Bathroom has shower and wide vanity. Separate toilet.
• Laundry with linen press
STUDIO: Living/bedroom area, kitchenette with sink (no cooking facilities), ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Double carport with direct access to house and studio
• Large steel garage/shed with concrete floor, power. Woodshed, greenhouse and chook run
• Concrete water tank and dam
• Mains power, landline telephone, wood fire, LP gas, rainwater storage
• Approx 2.02 hectares (5 acres), adjoining Wombat State Forest
• Rural Living Zone – Hepburn Shire
• 10 mins to Daylesford, school bus nearby, 20 minutes to Kyneton V-line rail services, 5 minutes to Glenlyon Store
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS****
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.
2 Car Garage