11, Linaker Street, GOLDEN POINT, VIC 3350
RECENTLY RENOVATED THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH VIEWS OF SOVEREIGN HILL
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: Virtual walkthrough to be uploaded soon.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 11 Linaker Street, Golden Point.
With gorgeous views overlooking creeks and Sovereign Hill, this recently renovated three bedroom home boasts more than meets the eye.
• 3X Bedrooms: All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: 2X Electric feature heaters and 2X split systems fitted to lounge and kitchen area.
• Compact internal laundry.
• Rear undercover decked alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed yard with well established plants/lawns.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Single car freestanding garage with off street park available.
• Close to Ballarat CBD.
• Close to Golden Point CBD.
• Close to Primary Schools.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• Close to Fed Uni SMB Campus.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
1 Car Garage
Built in robes