1110, Gregory Street, LAKE WENDOUREE, VIC 3350
TIDY PROPERTY WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LAKE!
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: The virtual tour will be uploaded as soon as possible.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 4/1110 Gregory Street, Lake Wendouree.
Located within a quite multi-unit complex, just a short drive to Wendouree CBD as well as being 1 block away from The Lake, this low maintenance cosy two bedroom unit is perfect for the first time renters or renters looking to downsize.
• 2X Bedrooms: Both bedrooms with built in robes.
• Combined Bathroom/Laundry: Offering shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Electric cooktop, 600MM electric oven, and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Lounge Area.
• Heating: Gas heating to lounge area
• Enclosed front alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants.
• Parking: Single remote carport with direct access to the residence.
• Short drive to Wendouree CBD
• Short drive to Howitt Street Shopping Precinct
• Short drive to Ballarat Grammar
• Close to Lake Wendouree
• Close to Public transport.
• Close to Shops.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
Built in robes