12, Lawrence Street, SEBASTOPOL, VIC 3356
COSY THREE BEDROOM HOME IN QUAINT SEBASTOPOL LOCALE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 12 Lawrence Street, Sebastopol.
Tucked away along the bottom edge of Sebastopol & Ballarat, this partially renovated three bedroom family home won’t last long.
• 3X Bedrooms: All bedrooms with built in robes.
• 1X Bathroom/Semi-Ensuite: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas stovetop, 600MM electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• Separate Lounge Room.
• Recently laid carpet throughout bedrooms and lounge room.
• Recently painted walls to bedrooms and lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Split system heating/air conditioner fitted to Lounge Room.
• Full internal laundry.
• Rear undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with well established plants/lawns.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Freestanding single car garage with plenty of off street park available.
• Easy access to Midland Highway.
• Close to Sebastopol Coles.
• Close to Primary Schools.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
1 Car Garage
Built in robes