13, Bridge Street, TRENTHAM, VIC 3458
Classic Charm and Modern Country Living in Popular Trentham
This attractive 1940’s-era residence stands proudly on a wide tree-lined street close to the primary school and kindergarten, just a few minutes walk from the vibrant and popular Trentham town centre.
The well-presented timber home with light and bright décor is sited towards the front of a large L-shaped allotment spanning 1030 sqm that may suit further development or subdivision (STCA).
Inside, many original features have been retained and the residence has a welcoming open plan living-dining-kitchen layout, three bedrooms, bright bathroom and enclosed back porch.
At the rear of the property is a large barn-style shed with huge loft area providing plenty of opportunities for storage, vehicle parking and workshop, art studio/display space or future development (STCA).
Surrounded by well-maintained established gardens and lawn areas the property presents a harmonious blend of classic charm and modern country living.
• New double glazed sash-style windows
• Polished timber floors, underfloor insulation
• Wood heater plus split system
• Country-style kitchen with ceramic butler’s sink and electric cooking
• Bathroom with pressed metal detailing, bath/shower, toilet. Second outdoor toilet
• Electricity, town water and sewerage connected
2 Car Garage