14, Moore Street, CRESWICK, VIC 3363
Beautiful Residence Offering Elevated Panoramic Views
Positioned in a superb location is this beautifully presented three-bedroom family home, situated within walking distance to the majestic St Georges Lake, walking trails and a five-minute walk to the centre of town and across from Hammond Park. This charming residence combines comfort, convenience, and tranquillity. The front decking, adorned with a lush creeping rose, offers a serene spot to relax and enjoy views of the well-kept garden and breathtaking sunsets.
• Three spacious bedrooms, built in robe and ensuite to master.
• Generous kitchen space with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, seamlessly flows to the light filled open-plan lounge, dining, and kitchen areas complete with Bamboo timber flooring and direct access to front deck.
• Well-appointed family bathroom featuring a shower, vanity and toilet.
• Comfort assured with double-glazed windows, full insulation, and a split system for year-round climate control.
• Externally, the property offers a securely fenced 440m2 block, an outdoor entertaining area, a water tank with pressure pump, and beautifully landscaped gardens with a flourishing fig tree.
• Equipped with 8 solar panels for a sustainable and cost-effective energy solution.
. NBN Connection
If you’re interested in a property that effortlessly combines style, functionality, and comfort, we highly recommend considering 14 Moore Street in Creswick. Feel free to get in touch with Tash Martin at PRD Creswick to arrange a viewing today.
Creswick’s Best Selling Agents