149, Geddes Road, BULLAROOK, VIC 3352
Tightly Held Bungaree House & Land Opportunity
Located north of the Western Highway & proudly showcasing about 15 acres of highly regarded productive soil, this tightly held farmlet offers an once generation real estate opportunity. This immaculate property is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday, 2nd July at 3.00PM.
• This 1960’s country residence features three bedrooms, updated family bathroom with shower and vanity only & separate toilet.
• Open plan kitchen & casual meals area with slow combustion stove & a separate lounge room with reverse cycle split system
• great opportunity for someone to live in the home as is and in time to potentially build your dream abode & enjoy scenic views of Mount Warrenheip STCA.
• Located on the corner of Shields Lane, the home overlooks the land of about 60,000m2 or 6 hectares.
• The property is serviced by mains power, septic system, dam to the SW corner, about 30,000L of tank water & well which provides crystal clear water via a pump.
• Improvements include a double garage, separate single car garage, woodshed & workshop.
• Bungaree is serviced by a primary school, quality general store, modern recreational reserve & a 15-minute drive to the Ballan Train Station
• Located on Ballarat’s eastern fringe being 15 minutes to the centre of town & 75 minutes to the MCG.
3 Car Garage