1491, Old Melbourne Road, GORDON, VIC 3345
Rare Opportunity To Land Bank While You Build Your Dream Home (STCA) On This Huge Allotment
Stunningly located on just over an acre (approx) is this picturesque parcel of land, waiting for you to build your dream home (STCA) & enjoy the beautiful lifestyle that Gordon has to offer.
This property is zoned Rural Living with Township zoning just across the road. Gordon is an ever-growing suburb, offering easy access to the Western Freeway, an approximate 60 minute drive to Melbourne & 20 minutes to Ballarat.
• Take advantage of this approx. 5531m2 large allotment with a range of opportunities
• Town water, electricity & sewerage is available for connection close by
• Two road frontages measuring 47m and 31m (approx.) allows great access to the block and excellent potential for future development (STCA)
• Literally opposite the Gordon township & walking distance to the popular Gordon Primary School, pub, cafe and sporting facilities
• Easy freeway access to those commuting or catch the train from Ballan Train Station & be in Melbourne in just under an hour
• Enjoy the Country lifestyle on offer whilst being perfectly positioned & easily accessible to the city
• Flat, vacant land in this area is sought after – don’t miss out!!
Please contact a member of our sales team to organise your private inspection today.