16, Balyarta Street, ALFREDTON, VIC 3350
GREAT FAMILY HOME IN ALFREDTON
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch'(realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent'(domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 16 Balyarta St, Alfredton.
This amazing home is a beautifully presented family friendly home in a great location. Just one block from Sturt Street, this home is perfectly situated to many shopping amenities, sporting facilities and schools alike.
Features of this fantastic property include:
• 3 Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with built in robe and ceiling fans.
• Family bathroom: family bathroom includes, walk in shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Renovated Kitchen: including gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, ample cupboards and space to prepare meals.
• The formal lounge has double aspect windows with fine furnishings allowing loads of light to filter through.
• The dining provides enough room to house an eight seater table with further space to pass by.
• Outside patio area for those warm nights and lovely outside gatherings.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Externally this home ensures little maintenance is required, with two water tanks, compact gardens bordered by concrete paths and lawned area.
• Parking: Double carport
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets on application.
• Lease term 12 months.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
Built in robes