161, Dereel-Rokewood Junction Road, DEREEL, VIC 3352
Well Presented Family Home Close To Ballarat & Geelong
Immaculately presented with loads of extras, this home in Dereel is set well back from the sealed road & offers it all.
Just 30 minutes’ drive to Ballarat and 60 minutes to Geelong, this fully fenced five acre allotment offers landscaped gardens, fruit trees, 50,000L plus water storage, 12x6m shed with power, concrete floor and room for 4 cars. There is a second older style shed which can house 2 cars plus one carport with extra height access for caravans or large boats.
• Zoned Rural Living, land of 5 acres or 20,000m2 being mostly cleared
• Established gardens with veggie patch, fruit trees, majestic gums & a private hedge around the house yard
• Floorplan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a second living area (multipurpose room) ideal for teenagers, hobby room, home office or so much more
• 6×12 metre garage with concrete floor & power plus an older style workshop with power, 2 single carports plus a smaller & quality-built lockup shed or bungalow
• Services include mains power, approx. 50,000 litres plus tank water, septic tank, NBN & 6KW solar panels x 20
• Land could easily cater for horses, sheep etc and provides room to move
• There is a Primary School & convenience store both Rokewood & Napoleons
• Free standing wood heater plus RC split system to the living area
• There is a school bus to both Ballarat & Rokewood nearby and Dereel has a community centre, CFA shed and great community support. You can be involved as much or as little as you like in the community.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **
6 Car Garage