161, Langs Road, BLAMPIED, VIC 3364
45 Acres with Panoramic Rural Views, Planning Permit, 10 Minutes from Daylesford
Your journey through the undulating hills and pastures of Blampied – just 10 minutes west of Daylesford – will not prepare you for this stunning property, tightly held by the same family for nearly 50 years. Formed by ancient volcanic activity, this rich farmland plateau with rocky outcrops has stunning views over the surrounding countryside – the perfect site for your new country home.
Contact Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further details and to arrange an inspection.
• 45 acres (18.2 hectares) with panoramic views over surrounding farmland towards the volcanic hills of Smeaton and Kooroocheang
• Planning permit for 4 bedroom/2 bathroom contemporary dwelling issued 18th November 2021 – development to commence within 2 years, completed within 4 years
• Corner allotment – 440 m boundary to Langs Rd, 413 m boundary to Eastern Hill Rd
• Farming Zone – Hepburn Shire
• Fenced on 3 sides (western boundary fence to be installed). Dam, power nearby
• 10 minutes to Daylesford, 15 minutes to Creswick and 30 minutes to Ballarat