163, Judds Road, SCARSDALE, VIC 3351
Private And Spacious 5 Bedroom Home With Sweeping Views
If you are after a property with plenty of privacy, views and a spacious home then this is the property for you.
• This property sits on a well fenced land size of 3.5 acres approx. with sweeping views across the valley with the Woady Yaloak River undulating through the countryside. On the horizon you will see Nimmons Bridge which facilitates the Skipton-Ballarat Rail Trail
• The home boasts 5 bedrooms consisting of walk in and built-in robes perfect for the growing family.
• The large living space has plenty of natural light that modern lighting features and a large fan forced wood fire. If you prefer to push a button for heating and cooling the ducted system is also available at minimal cost with a 5kw system.
• Kitchen is spacious with a 900mm gas cooktop with electric oven, dishwasher and a large walk-in pantry with plenty of natural light.
• The large outdoor patio is concreted with an excellent country outlook perfect for entertainment with family and friends.
• Main bathroom includes spa bath, shower and vanity with neutral colors throughout. The matching styled ensuite includes shower vanity and toilet with abundance of light.
• Direct access garage with electric rollers as well as a shed with power and carport for all the toys you can enjoy in the country.
For further information please contact Jake Clark or Chris Leonard from our sales team today.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **
2 Car Garage