167, Spratlings Road, ROSS CREEK, VIC 3351
Rare Lifestyle Opportunity On Ballarat's Fringe
This property offers the best of both worlds a quality hobby farm, that is located on Ballarat’s western fringe with magnificent views.
• Drive to Ballarat’s Delacombe Town Centre and all its amenities in 10 minutes from your front gate. You can also take advantage of the general store, primary school, tennis club and recreational reserve only 2 minutes away. The Smythesdale Equestrian Centre & State Forest for horse trial riding is within close proximity.
• This location is perfect for anyone who wants to escape the hustle and bustle and take advantage with long sweeping views of the countryside towards Ballarat, Mount Buninyong & Warrenheip.
• This low maintenance brick veneer home was built about 20 years ago and enjoys an established garden setting complete with a commanding fully enclosed and netted veggie patch, orchard & chook run.
• Offering 4 bedrooms, master with his & her walk in robe and ensuite, there are two separate living zones and spacious study for those wanting to work from home. There is also an undercover entertaining deck on the east side of the home.
• For those that require excessive shedding you will not be disappointed with a 8m by 18m fully enclosed shed complete with power and concrete floor which also includes a skillion which measures 8m by 18m, total under roof area of 288m2.
• The second shed 9m by 18m is just in the process of being completed and will have concrete floor and mains power connected with three roller doors and 2 of those offering 4.2m high clearance ideal for caravan & boat under cover storage.
• The land is zoned rural living and is approx. 10 acres with quality soil producing good grass cover for your livestock. There is also a dam and pump and bore with submersible pump which can provide water to the gardens.
• Services include about 60,000 litres of house water, mains power plus a 6-kilowatt solar system with recently upgraded invertor, NBN and septic system
• Properties of this size are increasingly harder to secure in this area so be sure to book an inspection as soon as possible.
2 Car Garage