17, Ercil Street, WENDOUREE, VIC 3355
THREE BEDROOM HOME ON A LOVELY QUIET STREET IN HIGHLY SOUGHT POCKET OF WENDOUREE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: Virtual Tour will be uploaded shortly.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 17 Ercil Street, Wendouree.
Located in the heart of Wendouree, this ideally located three ebdroom home is
• 3X Bedrooms: All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout.
• Full internal laundry.
• Large undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with well-established plants/garden.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Single lock up garage and single carport with open car spaces available.
• Close to Ballarat Grammar & Schools.
• Close to Early Childhood Centre.
• Close to Harold Street Shops.
• Short drive to Howitt Street Shopping District.
• Short drive to Stockland Wendouree.
• Short drive to Wendouree Industrial Park.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the Rental Provider is the owner of the premises.
1 Car Garage
Built in robes