175, Ridge Road, Sailors Hill, VIC 3461
A Mudbrick Marvel Connecting Home and Nature
Set on the edge of picturesque Hepburn Regional Park, this striking mudbrick home and approximately a hectare of land perfectly marries eco-conscious living with country charm.
Fully appreciating the balance of functionality and beauty, the sustainable architecture and self-sufficiency within the properties design allows the chance to embrace a farm-to-table lifestyle just 4 km from the heart of Daylesford. A rose-lined path welcomes you inside where the home’s carefully crafted layout creates an undeniable connection between the indoor and outdoors.
Oriented to the north and benefiting from a wealth of natural sunlight, the living, dining and kitchen areas are open and spacious, and offer views across the green landscape to the tree-lined boundary in all directions. Contemporary comforts and timeless style infuse the kitchen, whilst an adjacent mudroom is perfect for when kicking off your boots after a day in the garden. Ideally arranged with three robed bedrooms, including the main bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite, a central bathroom modernised with a large walk-in shower, a powder room, and laundry with abundant storage.
Outside, a vegetable garden invites you to cultivate your own fresh produce, bridging the connection between your home and nature.
● Comforts include a slow combustion wood heater, split system air conditioning, and solar panels.
● Outside, enjoy a greenhouse, machinery shed, garden shed, 2x water tanks, and a double carport.
● Close to the Wombat Forest, Daylesford Lake, and award-winning dining experiences.
● Enjoy the delights of Daylesford’s boutiques, cafes and spectacular galleries.
● Positioned approximately 80 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD – this is the perfect rural getaway.
Built in robes