19A, Stanhope Street, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
Nestled into its established landscaped gardens in a quiet residential street, this 3 year old home has native plantings, country cottage flowers, fruit trees and vegetable boxes all flourishing in abundance.
This highly desirable residence has been skilfully designed around a spacious open plan kitchen dining living space that flows seamlessly to the outdoors.
The north facing living area has a vine covered deck and an ever-changing outlook to Wombat Hill.
There are three bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuite, plus a powder room. French doors open onto decks from 2 of the bedrooms.
High ceilings, doors and windows, together with thoughtful selection of materials and fittings throughout allow an abundance of natural light into the home.
Some of the many features include:
• Locally designed 3 year old home with 6-star energy rating.
• Beautifully appointed cooks kitchen with double Bosch ovens (1 pyrolytic) , a 90cm induction cooktop, Bosch Dishwasher, oak benchtops and ample cupboard space.
• Large laundry with loads of storage and hydronically heated airing cupboard
• Natural gas Hydronic heating throughout
• Sanden heat pump HWS
• Double glazing throughout
• Quality ceiling fans
• Solid timber Internal doors, fully insulated ceiling, walls, underfloor
• Water tank for toilet flushing and garden watering
• All services- electricity, natural gas, sewerage, town water and NBN connected
• Land area 428sq metres with common property driveway
• Short stroll to Wombat Hill Gardens and Cornish Hill