2, Church Street, GLENLYON, VIC 3461
Near New Country Residence with Pool
Situated in the bustling hamlet of Glenlyon on a large approx. 1800m2 allotment, this near new 4-year-old home is immaculately presented and offers several modern conveniences. The home sits proudly on a corner allotment with beautiful established gardens, an electric heated saltwater pool, and large storage shed.
Inside this superb residence offers 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom. A central bathroom with bath and a separate family room. The open plan living, dining kitchen streams with natural light, and the kitchen offers modern appliances and a walk-in pantry.
The thoughtfully designed outdoor spaces are perfect for summer entertaining, featuring a BBQ alfresco area, established silver birch forest, and plenty of grassed area for the kids or pets to enjoy.
• 1765m2 land size – Hepburn Shire Council – Zoned Township
• Central Zoned Heating/Cooling system
• Established garden, with several fruits producing trees & silver birch forest
• Mains Power, bottled gas, 26,000L rainwater storage tanks, solar hot water, sewage
• Double lock-up garage & 15m x 7m concreted shed with power and roller doors
• 10 mins to Daylesford, 20 mins to Kyneton with V-line rail services
***OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS ARE BACK FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS*****
IF YOU ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED OR DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE YOUR STATUS, WE CAN ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY.
2 Car Garage