2, Glasgow Street, WENDOUREE, VIC 3355
Newly Refreshed Gem In Wendouree
Situated in popular Wendouree, this solid brick refreshed home is sure to impress. Still featuring some original features, this home has been cosmetically updated and would be an asset to your investment portfolio, or alternatively an opportunity to get into the property market. Don’t less this opportunity pass by!
• Comprising of three large bedrooms all featuring BIR’s this home is perfect for young families or first home buyers
• Located close by is the family bathroom featuring shower, bath & vanity with separate toilet for added convenience
• The home features a large living area that flows into the dining/kitchen area through glass sliding doors
• The open plan kitchen/meals area has ample bench & storage space and gas & electric cooking
• Other features of the home include gas central heating, split system & new carpet, flooring & drapes throughout
• Externally the home boasts a single lock up shed & carport, enclosed rear yard with paved area for entertaining plus an additional garden shed for storage
• With the Wendouree market still as strong as ever, this home is currently tenanted to long term tenants at $320 per week until August 2022 & would be an ideal property to add to your portfolio
• Located close to Stockland shopping, Wendouree Train Station, schools & parks, this home is sure to impress.