20, Muir Crescent, NEWINGTON, VIC 3350
SENSATIONAL THREE BEDROOM BEAUTY IN SOUGHT AFTER NEWINGTON
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: The virtual tour will be uploaded as soon as possible.
PRD Ballarat are proud to offer for lease this beautifully renovated home: 20 Muir Crescent, Newington.
This magnificent Newington property features:
• Completely refurbished home with quality fixtures
• Large open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, granite benchtops & spacious dining area
• Stainless steel appliances including electric induction cooktop, electric cooking & dishwasher
• Spacious living area with tv already fixed to wall
• Bathroom with large shower, double vanity & separate toilet
• Three queen sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Ducted heating with vents throughout the property
• Chain operated shade & block out blinds in each of the main areas (kitchen, dining, living & bedrooms)
• Large low maintenance yard, single carport, lock up shed & ample off street parking space
• Close to Schools.
• Close to Shops.
• Close to Public Transport.
• Close to Recreational Facilities
• Pets upon application
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
1 Car Garage
Built in robes