206, Macarthur Street, SOLDIERS HILL, VIC 3350
VICTORIAN CHARM IN PRIME SOLDIERS HILL LOCATION...
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch'(realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent'(domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 206 Macarthur Street, Soldiers Hill.
Are you looking for your next family home within walking distance to Ballarat Train Station, Ballarat CBD, Schools and Cafes?
• Stepping through the front door, you will be greeted with stunning polished floorboards, high ceilings and original Victorian charm.
• 4 Bedrooms: 4 double sized bedrooms with quality plantation shutters and built in robes.
• 1 Family Bathroom: Offering shower over bath, vanity and toilet.
• 2nd Bathroom off laundry: Offering 1200mm shower, toilet & vanity.
• Kitchen: Gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and walk in pantry with good storage space.
• 1 spacious light filled formal living area to the front of the home with open fireplace.
• 1 separate dining area to the rear of the home, with views of the backyard, filled with natural light with Rinnai gas space heater and split system.
• Study/Home office with built in storage overlooking the cottage garden.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout, open fire place, Rianni space heater and split system to dining area.
• Parking: Single length three car remote garage with additional shelving and storage, loft storage on 2nd floor above the garage.
• Stunning enclosed low maintenance cottage gardens to the front and rear of the home with two water tanks, sand pit and veggie patch.
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets on application.
• Lease term 12 months.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
3 Car Garage
Built in robes