212, Eddy Avenue, MOUNT HELEN, VIC 3350
FULLY FURNISHED HOME, INCLUDES A GARDENER & UTILITY COSTS!
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home. Once you have reviewed all photos simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease – the rear home at 212 Eddy Avenue in picturesque Mt. Helen.
A rare opportunity has arrived – a 6 month lease for a fully furnished home, utility costs (excludes NBN) and a gardener included!
• 2X Bedrooms: 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and beautiful outlook to manicured gardens.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Wood heating in lounge and 2 split systems.
• Full laundry. Renters would just need to bring own linen.
• Enclosed rear yard with beautifully manicured gardens.
• Parking: Carport space at front of property.
• Adjoining unit at front of property is not part of this offer.
• This home is behind the double gates with lovely private gardens and grassed area.
• Close to transport.
• Close to schools and Federation Uni.
• 6 Month lease – May through to Oct.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the Rental Provider is the owner of the premises.