213, Raglan Street South, BALLARAT CENTRAL, VIC 3350
IMPRESSIVE THREE BEDROOM HOME IN THE HEART OF BALLARAT
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY – This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the ‘Get in touch’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘Email Agent’ (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs. Please note: Virtual walkthrough to be uploaded soon.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 213 Raglan Street South, Ballarat Central.
Located within walking distance to central Ballarat’s amenities and places of interest, this three bedroom home is full of charm and character.
• 3X Bedrooms: 2X bedrooms with built in robes.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating and air conditioner to Lounge Room, Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 3.
• Compact internal laundry.
• Rear undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with well established plants/lawns.
• Small garden shed to rear yard.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Single car carport with single off street park available.
• Close to Emergency Services/Medical Precinct.
• Close to Ballarat CBD.
• Close to Primary Schools.
• Close to Recreational facilities.
• Close to Fed Uni SMB Campus.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the Renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
To the best of PRD Ballarat’s knowledge the property is not on the market for sale or being repossessed and the rental provider is the owner of the premises.
Built in robes