233, Kennedys Road, MINERS REST, VIC 3352
Complete Horse Racing Establishment Opposite Ballarat Turf Club
Located diagonally opposite the Dowling Forest Turf Club, this very private residence boasts a large 1980’s double brick home of some 30 squares (approx.) of living space. This ideal horse racing & lifestyle property is set on 13 acres on the corner of Bones Lane with direct side access.
• Boasting five bedrooms (master comprises of a separate BIR & ensuite) which includes a separate work-from-home office complete with built-in joinery or small fifth bedroom serviced by a family bathroom.
• There is a double carport & double car garage with direct internal access which also leads to a separate granny flat complete with its own ensuite being ideal for the parents, teenagers or worker.
• Three spacious, living zones in total provide separate zones for all age groups.
• Services connected to the home include town water, mains power, wood heating, septic system.
• The racing enthusiast will make note of the large 7x stable complex (4 usable & 3 require completion) with separate tack & feed room plus wash bay & approx. 3m high clearance into stable complex.
• All set on 13 acres and includes just under a 600m granite sand training track, 12x day yards & 4 paddocks.
• There is also a spacious workshop to the rear of the home with mezzanine floor, office, concrete floor & power.
• Within easy walking access to the Miners Rest Primary School, supermarket, general store, and an easy drive to Stockland Wendouree. The property is located central to the city and regional racetracks with Melbourne about 75 minutes away.
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES THIS COMING SATURDAY, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
2 Car Garage