3, Molesworth Street, GLENLYON, VIC 3461
A Country Retreat in Central Glenlyon
This Cottage is a perfectly private rural retreat on 5585m2 [ 1.38 acre] with a 3 bedroom home sited on a park-like lawn area. Lovely tall trees form a rural backdrop to this peaceful surround.
The residence features an open plan living, dining, kitchen – with high vaulted ceilings, 3 bedrooms with BIR, family bathroom, separate toilet, and laundry. Full length veranda and deck at the front.
The grounds are ready for you to plan and establish your dream garden or develop with the potential to subdivide STCA.
This property has a 2-street frontage and is a gentle stroll to the famous Glenlyon General Store & Café, the Glenlyon Reserve and the newly renovated Town Hall.
• 3 bedrooms with BIR ,central bathroom with separate toilet, laundry
• High vaulted ceilings in the living kitchen zone
• Split system in the living area
• Mains power, rainwater tanks and septic system
• Large lock-up garage
• Communications: mobile coverage, satellite NBN
• 5585m2 [ 1.38 acre], Rural Living Zone – Hepburn Shire Potential to subdivide
• Centrally located – 10 minutes to Daylesford, central Glenlyon. 20 mins to both Kyneton & Woodend (V-line rail services at both). Approx. 1 hour to Melbourne via Calder Freeway
• Peaceful allotment in a friendly rural community
2 Car Garage