34, Clyde Street, LINTON, VIC 3360
Meticulous Renovation In The Heart Of Linton
Ideally located meters from the main street of Linton, this comfortable three bedroom home has been beautifully renovated & waiting for it’s new owners to enjoy! Internally, all the hard work has been done whilst externally, it sits on a large, corner allotment of over 900m2 approx, the yard is a blank canvas for you to design accordingly.
• Offering three bedrooms with BIR’s (master with large WIR) plus a study nook, spacious open plan living area & gorgeous renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• Relax in the warmth with a new gas central heating unit, whilst a SS is ideally located in the living for added comfort.
• The brand new kitchen is impressive boasting gas & electric cooking facilities, dishwasher & a large walk-in pantry.
• The spacious front & rear yard is ideal for kids & pets to play with some shedding to the rear for the handyman.
• Only a moment walk to the general store, café, pub, school, sporting facilities, the Linton Bowls Club & the Ballarat-Skipton rail trail
• A unique property lends itself to multiple opportunities, ideal for a first home buyer, downsizer, investor or an AirBnB property
• Just 25 minutes from Ballarat, Linton is becoming a destination of choice for affordable, country living in a small township