36, Rosella Road, LAL LAL, VIC 3352
Scenic 5 Acre Allotment With Four Bedroom Lal Lal Home
This spacious 23 squares of living space home is an entertainers delight, offering wonderful family accommodation in an affordable price range. The north-facing hardi-plank home is set privately back from the road & features full timber decked verandahs taking in the beautiful views of the established gardens & scattered native gums.
• This home offers four bedrooms, (or three & a work-from-home office) with two separate living rooms either side of the kitchen plus a double garage with workshop under the house roof. There is also another separate 6 x 6m workshop with attached carport
• Live in comfort with a wood heater, 2x reverse cycle split systems plus a feature gas heater located in the living room
• Other features include soaring, timber cathedral ceilings that add country charm & large windows which bring the outside, inside
• Services connected include mains power, septic system & about 65,000L of tank water with ADSL internet
• Situated in the bird sanctuary estate at Lal Lal with school bus to Ballarat at the end of the road
• The 5 acres on offer enjoys a natural bush setting with dam plus visiting kangaroos & other wildlife
• Lal Lal is serviced by a primary school, mechanic & is well known for the Lal Lal waterfalls
• Located 20 minutes form Ballarat via Eureka Street with convenience to the Buninyong village & 45 minutes to Geelong Eastern Beach.
2 Car Garage