38, Central Springs Road, DAYLESFORD, VIC 3460
High on Wombat Hill
This property has a wonderful location high on Wombat Hill, close to both Daylesford town centre and the historic Botanical Gardens.
The 1950’s era residence is in need of renovation and offers a great opportunity to enter the fast growing and rewarding Daylesford property market. The north facing house is sited at the front of the allotment which slopes down from the street, providing plenty of scope for an elevated extension (STCA) at the rear to take advantage of views over the town towards Lake Daylesford and forest areas beyond.
· Wide entry hallway and lounge both with decorative plaster ceiling features
· 2 main bedrooms, 3rd bedroom/utility room at rear
· Large open kitchen with , central bathroom, rear laundry, separate toilet
· Established colourful gardens with rich volcanic soil
· Underhouse workshop area, 2 carports (one with toilet) for 4 cars in total, large lockup shed
· 674 sq.m. General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire
· Town water, sewerage, power, natural gas
· Pathway with direct access to Botanical Gardens opposite