38, Elizabeth Street, ALLENDALE, VIC 3364
Comfy Cottage Packed With Features Set on approx ½ Acre.
Welcome to 38 Elizabeth Street, Allendale – A Delightful Three-Bedroom Cottage tucked away in the heart of the picturesque township of Allendale. This charming home sits on an expansive 2066m2 approx block. Recently updated, this property ensures a perfect blend of charm and modern comforts, making it an ideal home for those seeking tranquillity and convenience Positioned just 6 minutes from the heart of Creswick and a mere 20-minute drive from Daylesford.
• Three bedrooms all with new carpets, ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Updated kitchen boasting ample cupboard space, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher leads directly into lounge room.
• Experience year-round comfort with a built in wood heater, split system, and ceiling fans.
• Well-appointed family bathroom featuring a bath, shower, vanity, and a separate toilet.
• Recently rewired, replastered, freshly painted, and adorned with new carpets and timber plank vinyl flooring.
• An asset to the property is a games room/teenage retreat offering versatile space with numerous possibilities.
• Externally, a spacious 7x11m high shed with power and concrete flooring is available, ideal for caravan storage or a home-based workspace. Additionally, there is a 5x7m shed with power for added versatility.
• The outdoor entertaining area, seamlessly connected to the house, creates an ideal space to relax and appreciate the peaceful surroundings-a perfect setting for gatherings with family and friends.
• The expansive block allows for potential expansions or simply enjoy the lush gardens adorned with a variety of plants, fruit trees and a chook run.
• 5 kw solar system to effectively reduce your energy expenses.
if you are looking for peaceful living with a rural pretty view, here it is!
Creswick ‘s Best Selling Agents