414, High Street, LEARMONTH, VIC 3352
Gorgeous Californian Bungalow On Large Block
Set behind a pretty picket fence, this home has been beautifully updated throughout while still offering character & comfort. Perfect for a young family, you will enjoy a spacious and functional layout along with a large 1600m2 (approx) block in prime location close to many amenities Learmonth has to offer!
• Be greeted by stunning double doors with beautiful leadlight work & immediately notice the Colonial features throughout
• Recently renovated – the home has a fresh, modern style along with a stylish kitchen complete with dishwasher & electric cooking facilities
• This three bedroom home boasts an updated bathroom and generous sized living spaces, including a separate sitting area & gym room to the rear of the home
• Further features include vinyl plank flooring, high ceilings, study nook with storage, wood heating, split system & 16x 5Kw solar panels
• Step outside & enjoy entertaining under the undercover decked area whilst watching the children play in the great sized yard surrounded by established gardens with secure shedding set off to the side
• Plenty of room to extend, build more shedding or subdivide (STCA), the potential is huge
• A short walk to the general store, pub, bowls club & football club, Learmonth is a tight knit community ideal for family living or downsizing
• A perfect mix of quiet country living, cottage charm yet with city conveniences nearby & affordability.
3 Car Garage