428, Sturt Street, BALLARAT CENTRAL, VIC 3350
Stunning Unique Inner City Residence With Income
Opportunities like this don’t come up too often – so don’t let this one pass by! PRD Ballarat and Colliers Ballarat are proud to offer for sale for the first time in years 428, 428A & Level 1/428 Sturt Street, Ballarat Central, a grand design first floor residence and two leased shops. Enjoy all the luxuries of inner city living with income from the shops below!
• A prime CBD location, Zoning is Commercial 1
• The residence comprises of three bedrooms, master with separate ensuite, family bathroom, separate study, three living areas & kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Rear double garage with remote door and direct apartment access
• Expansive balconies to the front & rear for entertaining plus a large private courtyard with roller door to provide that added security & serenity
• Each shop is 80m2 (approx) on separate titles:
– Shop 428 Sturt Street – Boronia Florists – tenants 20+ years net rent $26,000 p/a
– Shop 428A Sturt Street – Balletic Dance – net rent $25,474 p/a
– Level 1/428 Sturt Street – rental potential approx. $900 per week
• Fantastic opportunity to invest in a commercial precinct & enjoy the benefits
• The property comprises three titles & interest in buying all three is preferred
• Inspections by private appointment only
• In Conjunction with Colliers International, contact me on 0418 508 808, Charles Kennedy on 0431 914 778 or James Lawson on 0488 167 173.
2 Car Garage