5, Julie Court, Woodend, VIC 3442
Traditional Family Home
Perfectly positioned on a large ¼ acre (1,042sqm) block of land at the end of a private and quiet court, in the highly sought after and tightly held Macedon Ranges town of Woodend, this four-bedroom brick family home is sure to impress both homeowners and investors alike.
Built around a traditional floorplan and boasting an expansive, full width North facing rear living room, the property comprises:
– Master bedroom with built in robes and full ensuite bathroom.
– Three further good-sized bedrooms, all with built in robes.
– Central bathroom with bathtub and separate WC.
– Conventional kitchen with ample storage and meals area.
– Large functional laundry with views over the Macedon Ranges.
– Spacious open plan dining and lounge with gas fired heater and split system air conditioning.
– Enormous full width North facing rear living room with floor to ceiling windows and wood fired heater.
– Fully fenced and secure landscaped gardens, with sensational views to the Macedon Ranges.
– Double lock up garage with workshop bench.
– Secure double gate access from driveway to garden with fully concreted area ideal for a caravan, boat, jet ski storage etc.
– Large, full length bricked driveway.
Located just moments from all the conveniences and trappings of the bustling regional town centre of Woodend and with easy access to both the Calder Freeway and V/Line Train services, meaning Melbourne is literally less than an hour away, this prime residential property ticks all the boxes for those looking to secure a traditional family home in arguably regional Victoria’s most desirable of settings.
* All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address, and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and has been provided to PARKSTONE Real Estate by third parties. This information should not be relied upon and any prospective purchasers or interested parties must conduct their own, independent due diligence.
#woodend #macedonranges #house #forsale #regionalvictoria #parkstonerealestate
Property Code: 58
2 Car Garage
Built in robes