5, Shirley Street, WENDOUREE, VIC 3355
Fully Renovated Family Home Walking Distance to Ballarat Grammar
Ideally positioned on a quiet street in a highly sought-after pocket of Wendouree, this classic Ballarat weatherboard home has been completely transformed, while still retaining its original charm and character.
• Spacious, North facing living area featuring a wood heater
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Stunning fully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Three spacious bedrooms and a separate study area
• Freshly repainted with new floor coverings throughout
• HUGE undercover back deck for entertaining
• Private and secure 631m2 (approx.) allotment with established, low maintenance gardens
• SLUG and single carport plus off-street parking for multiple vehicles
• Only 900m from Ballarat Grammar
• Stockland, Lake Wendouree, Wendouree Station, primary schools, sporting facilities and public transport all nearby
High quality properties in this tightly held pocket of Wendouree do not last long.
With all the hard work done for you this home is a must see, and will appeal to first home buyers, young families and investors. Enquire today for more information.
1 Car Garage